About Me

Hello. Bonjour. Kon’nichiwa. annyeonghaseyo.你好吗?

My name is Helena Teh and I’m in second final semester of Bachelor in Early Childhood, a course from University of Southern Queensland but I am a student who studying at the Segi College Subang Jaya, Malaysia.

To be honest, I don’t really enjoyed blogging in my life. The main reason was my ability of expression is not good enough. I am unable to write down everything that pops up in my mind. Second reason was my language skills. I’m not english educated, I’m purely from Chinese school since when I was young . I speak mandarin fluently so english was my second language. Therefore, my writing skills and thinking skills were very bad. So, I need plenty of time to think and squeeze my ideas out from my brain. *sigh*

Yet, I am setting up my blog is not just fulfilling my assignment requirement (I have to do it)  and also given the opportunities for me to learn about ICT and improve my ability of expression, to share knowledge among the others and to interact with bloggers, teachers, students who either local (Malaysian) or oversea students in order to receive some ideas and feedbacks. As like what Jonah said, we are not learning by own, but learning from hundreds or thousands people that we’ve met.

Last but not least, I’m looking forward to explore a new path way of learning ICT =)